Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy First Birthday!!


MY little guy is ONE year today!!
A year ago today I held this tiny baby boy in my arms and wondered what on earth I was going to do with a boy. But I say it all the time, "I didn't know I could love a little boy so much!" I couldn't be more happy to have Zander in my life. He is the SWEETEST thing. I love his smiles and the way he walks with his arms in the air, the way he gives WET WET "sugar" (kisses) and the fact that he LOVES to play in the water (not so thrilled about the way he LOVES eating rocks, sand, and dirt--you can't win em' all!) Happy Birthday Z! I love you to the moon and back.


4 comments:

Marby said...

Happy Birthday Zander! You and Theron are going to be nursery buds in about 6 months.

Carina Olsen said...

Happy birthday little man!

Meredith said...

Happy birthday sweet little one! You are so lucky to have such a great family and vice versa - hope y'all are having a great summer!

Loralee White said...

He is the cutest dirt eating lil man ever! We love you too Z. Happy B-day!!!!