Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I know you've all been waiting for it...
Turtles in a half shell...Turtle Power!

It was Zander's year to choose our family costume.  He had his heart set on being the "blue ninja turtle".   I had to search 5 different stores and online to try to find a size S for my little man.I can't believe what a popular costume it is this year!   There were 7 other ninja turtles at our ward trunk-or-treat including another family of turtles and an April O'Neil!  What I found interesting is that that family is all girls!Oh, well.  It was fun any way.  Can't wait for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie to come out next summer.



Get the play on the name?!

I tried to convince Jed to be Splinter (the wise Mouse Sensei who trains the turtles)

Pulled together this costume the night before.  Happen to find this wig on clearance at the fabric store while getting material for Jed's costume.  We decided I should never cut bangs, nor dye my hair red!

Happy Halloween!



                             

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!