Thursday, November 12, 2009

He's #1!

Growing UP!

Zander went to the Dr. today for his 15 mnth check-up. We were really shooting for at LEAST the first percentile...he made it!
Weight: 19lbs 15 oz. (I wanted to spit on the scale just so that it would hit 20 lbs!)
so it puts him in the First Percentile! Height: 32 inches (60%)
The Dr. was also asking what words he says and activities:
Words:
Up
Drink (as well as the sign)
Thank You
Hot Dog
Ma (I think he was from New York or Chicago in a previous life :)
Dadda
Sissy
Didi (means baby, binky, or blankie)
Diaper
Cracker (his latest)
Activities:
climbing (esp. on the table!)
coloring
Can stack and sort blocks to the corresponding colored peg
going for rides in Sissy's car or in the stroller
Loves Being outside (and I do too now that the weather is finally "fallish")
I just love this little boy and can't believe how fast the time flies. Jed (yes, Jed) cut Zander's hair yesterday and it turned out pretty well. I asked him if he wanted to cut my hair next (just being funny) and he told me "No." I'll have to get the camera out and snap some pics. I'm not used to cutting hair so often. I don't think Elle even got her first haircut until she was two.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I know how it is to be pushing for 20 lbs. Alli just had her 2 yr. check up (even though she was 28 months) and she was only 22 lbs. Crazy.

Meredith said...

He is getting so big!!!